Our city funeral guide for Sudbury and surrounding area (in particular, Chemlsford and Hanmer) is provided below. Our research shows that there are 9 funeral service providers in the region, and fortunately, we at InMemory have pricing details on all of them!
We have broken out this guide into 3 different parts:
- Refresher on how to use InMemory to find and compare providers in Sudbury and the surrounding area.
- Listing of funeral providers in Sudbury
- Summary analysis of funeral prices in Sudbury
How do I use InMemory to find and compare funeral providers?
4. Alternatively, you can view dedicated search results for funeral homes in Sudbury. (Note that this search uses a radius of 25 kms only; if you increase the search radius to 50 kms, the number of funeral service providers is unchanged.)
Listing of funeral providers in Sudbury
Or, if you'd like to first consider the options available at funeral home in or near Sudbury, we have provided a list for you in alphabetical order:
Chelmsford Funeral Homes
Hanmer Funeral Homes
Sudbury Funeral Homes
Analysis of funeral home prices in Sudbury
Our summary of funeral pricing in Sudbury is provided below. As with other pages on this site, we have provided details on just the four types of services covered by InMemory.ca. Importantly, please bear in mind that we are looking below at the professional fees levied by the funeral provider only, i.e. this analysis does not include costs such as cremation fees, flowers, caskets, cemetery plots or opening/closing costs.
Two interesting observations:
- average pricing in Sudbury is around 10-20% lower than the average we have calculated for other regions across Ontario.
- there isn't nearly the same price variance amongst funeral homes in and around Sudbury as there is in other regions across Ontario. This reflects the fact that the below analysis covers a much smaller number of funeral homes compared against other city guides.
(As usual, if there is other information you would like to see, or if you would like the information presented in a different format, please do not hesitate to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Min $ 4,510
- Max $ 5,150
- Min $ 2,420
- Max $ 2,820
- Min $ 2,785
- Max $ 3,280
- Min $ 1,260
- Max $ 2,260
Further detail on additional costs and cash disbursements (over and above the funeral provider's professional fees summarized above) is available on our InMemory resource page - How much is it going to cost? We are also pleased to provide further information on financial assistance should it be required.
Just a reminder, we offer some helpful comments in our Resources page on points you should be aware of before you contact a funeral home.
We would like to thank you for your use of InMemory.ca and as it grows from its launch in June 2018, we will be pleased to offer additional information such as InMemory Confidence Badges and customer reviews to assist your decision making. We trust this information is useful for you and encourage you to submit a quote request or contact request to your funeral home of choice and then please leave a review of your selected funeral home afterwards to assist others in this time of need.