The city of Winnipeg is the capital of Manitoba and lies at the geographic centre of Canada and North America. Winnipeg is a diverse city known for its unique winter experiences, art scenes, festivals, and character neighborhoods. It is a city full of green space and access to numerous outdoor activities. Winnipeg was an aboriginal trading centre before the arrival of the Europeans and was the heart of the country’s fur trade. The first permanent settlement occurred in 1812 with Winnipeg being incorporated as a city in 1873. The Winnipeg metro area has a total population of 778,489 with 15.6% being 65 and over.
In this page, our focus is on Winnipeg funeral homes and a couple of funeral homes in Selkirk and Stonewall. Our research indicates that there are 24 funeral service providers in Winnipeg - with InMemory having pricing details on 20 of them. (If you manage to obtain pricing details from a funeral home that we do not have in our list, please consider sending to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add to our list).
This guide on funeral homes in and near Winnipeg is made up of 3 different parts:
- Refresher on how to use InMemory to find and compare providers in Winnipeg
- Listing of funeral regional providers
- Summary analysis of funeral prices in Winnipeg and surrounding communities
How do I use InMemory to find and compare funeral providers?
4. Alternatively, you can view search results for Winnipeg; for the purpose of this search, we have used a search radius of 25 kms. If you increase the range to 50 kms, the results will also incorporate funeral homes from Selkirk and Stonewall. Likewise, increasing to 100 kms will then cover funeral homes in Portage la Prairie, Winkler and Teulon.
InMemory Services Ltd.
Winnipeg Funeral Homes - Funeral Home Prices Winnipeg - Funeral Homes in Winnipeg
Find and compare Funeral Homes & Funeral Celebrants in Winnipeg Manitoba
Listing of funeral providers in Wnnipeg
Or, if you'd like to first consider the options available in Winnipeg and close by communities, we have provided a list for you in alphabetical order below:
Selkirk Funeral Homes
Stonewall Funeral Homes
Winnipeg Funeral Homes
- Bardal Funeral Home & Crematorium - Portage Avenue
- Bardal Funeral Home & Crematorium - Sherbrook Street
- Bardal Funeral Home & Crematorium - St. Mary's Road
- Cropo Funeral Chapel
- Desjardins Funeral Chapel
Winnipeg Funeral Homes Continued
- Edward J Coutu Funeral Home
- Friends Funeral Service
- Green Acres Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Integrity Death Care, Cremation and Funeral Planning
- Klassen Funeral Home
- Korban Funeral Chapel - Winnipeg
- LeClaire Brothers
- Mosaic Funeral, Cremation & Cemetery Services
- Thomson "In the Park" Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Thomson Funeral Home
- Voyage Funeral Home & Crematorium - Hespeler
- Voyage Funeral Home & Crematorium - Pembina
- Wheeler Funeral Home
- Wojcik's - Main Street
- Wojcik's - Portage Avenue
Analysis of Funeral Homes in Winnipeg
In this section, we provide a regional summary of pricing for each of the four types of funeral services we cover - providing information on the lowest, average and highest pricing for the 23 funeral homes we cover in this page. Just as a reminder, the pricing we are analyzing includes the funeral homes' professional fees only - in other words, this pricing does not include costs such as caskets/containers, flowers, cemetery plots etc.
The pricing does however include the cost of cremation for the Memorial Service and Direct Cremation option. This reflects the fact that the majority of funeral service companies in Winnipeg provide packaged pricing which includes the cost of cremation.
- Min $ 2,900
- Max $ 6,610
- Min $ 2,660
- Max $ 4,570
- Min $2,250
- Max $ 5,955
- Min $ 1,195
- Max $ 3,475
To get a better idea of the other costs you will face (above the funeral homes' professional fees), please see the How much is it going to cost page in the Resources section of this website. Please also remember to take a look at our writing summarizing the points you should be aware of before you contact a funeral home.
Lastly, thank you for visiting our site and this page on Winnipeg funeral homes. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.